Workforce Mobile Scheduler Standard Implementation and Configuration Services
The standard implementation of Workforce Mobile Scheduler, including configuration, entails:
- Identify the managers and employees with active mobile devices that will participate in the Workforce Mobile Scheduler Program.
- Have the Workforce Scheduler Call List appropriately configured for the managers and employees participating in the Program.
- Coordinate end user training.
- Provide Kronos a complete list of the IP addresses used by all Workforce Central web and application servers.
- Develop any internal process and procedures associated with manager and employee use of the Workforce Mobile Scheduler application (i.e. employee opt-in, use of functionality in compliance with business rules, etc).
- Complete solution testing within two weeks of completing the implementation.
- Must currently have installed and be using Workforce Scheduler 6.1. or higher version.
- Install the minimum service pack requirement (Workforce Central v6.1.7 or higher) on all Workforce Central application servers, as required.
- Configure all Workforce Central application servers for use with Workforce Mobile Scheduler.
- Modify up to 10 Function Access Profiles to accommodate Workforce Mobile Scheduler.
- Kronos will assess the configuration and use of employee contact information fields within Workforce Central to ensure compatibility of with Workforce Mobile Scheduler requirements.
- Modify the Person Import Interface to accommodate Workforce Mobile Scheduler attributes, if needed.
- Coordinate all setup and testing with third party communication vendor.
- Provide a CBT and job aid for use by the Customer in training their end users.
- Not be responsible for any individual usage charges incurred by the Customer's employees.
Any customization of Mobile Scheduler requested by Customer, and any additional professional services for a non-standard implementation, will be subject to a separate statement of work to be mutually agreed upon by both parties, including any associated fees and expenses.