Stay informed about major releases, minor releases, service updates, express updates, and HCM events for Workforce Dimensions — and know when to expect the Release Notes, Update Summaries, and Service Updates documentation that announces these events.
- A Major Release Event includes new features, enhancements, new products, and bug fixes
- A Minor Release Event includes new features and bug fixes made available between major releases
- A Service Update Event is general maintenance to underlying services, with no application fixes or features applied
- An Express Update Event is performed between scheduled minor releases to deliver critical bug fixes or features
- HCM Events include major releases and maintenance for legislative updates and bug fixes
Download this informative at-a-glance info sheet to learn more about what you can expect—and when.