Through the integration of Workforce Dimensions™ and Vocantas Communicate™ Outbound, you can efficiently fill open shifts or remind employees of upcoming shifts.
When your schedule has an open shift, it will automatically be sent to Vocantas Communicate Outbound to fill. Using all existing scheduling rules in your Kronos® scheduling system, Communicate Outbound will call out the shift to the impacted pool of employees using interactive notification by text, voice (IVR), or email. Staff can respond by their method of choice to accept or decline a shift, log their preferences, and check shift history in the secure employee portal. The system can also be used to remind staff of upcoming shifts.
The key features and benefits of Vocantas Communicate Outbound include:
- Replacing the need for manual phone calls to fill open shifts with two-way interactive communication via text, interactive voice response (IVR), and email
- Reducing time spent filling shifts
- Enabling real-time integration with Workforce Dimensions
- Contacting only eligible employees based on Workforce Dimensions rules
- Launching automated shift notifications with the click of a button
- Utilizing expression of interest, not just sequential calling
- Setting contact preferences, bidding on shifts, and more, in the employee portal
Watch the video to learn more about how Workforce Dimensions and Vocantas can be used together to benefit your organization.