Workforce Dimensions is partnering with HireCredit, a Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) processor that helps employers capture and maximize hiring-based tax credits.
The WOTC is a federal credit administered to employers that hire statistically disadvantaged applicants, but it can be difficult to access due to the number of steps, forms, requests for supporting documentation, data exchanges, and groups involved. HireCredit leverages its direct integration with Workforce Dimensions to get the latest workforce management and payroll information, streamlining all evidence-gathering processes, and reporting on outcomes in real time so employers can make changes to maximize the credit. Key benefits of this partnership include:
- Effortless screening for and capturing of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Removing the hassle of processing, reporting, and gathering information to certify the applicant and apply for the credit
- Ensuring a great applicant experience through HireCredit’s consumer-grade user experience
- Making informed hiring and scheduling decisions to ensure maximization of the tax credit
- Viewing real-time, on-credit sources, qualifications, and tax-credit outcomes
Watch the video to learn more about how the partnership of Workforce Dimensions and HireCredit can benefit your organization.