With long-running jobs, managers need to know planned, actual and remaining time for each project. Kronos Workforce AutoTime™ delivers this data fast.
Long-running jobs can require weeks or months to build a complex item — or to complete maintenance, repair, and overhaul work. To effectively manage this work against budget, managers need accurate, real-time information on the individual and cumulative time employees have spent working on the long-running job.
Kronos Workforce AutoTime gives managers the visibility they need to oversee and effectively manage long-running jobs. The solution enables managers and supervisors to:
- View the amount of time spent on a job to date and the hours remaining
- Manage planned or budgeted hours and revise budgets as needed to finish a job
- See if a job may go over budget to manage expectations
- Better manage or prevent overtime to stay within budget
- Adjust budgets to increase the probability of job payment
- Maintain revenue for maintenance, repair, and overhaul work
Download this informative datasheet to see scenarios that show how Kronos Workforce AutoTime tracks time for multiple employees working on a long-running job and the information that's available at a supervisor's fingertips.