Globalization is forcing organizations to rethink how they manage a workforce that spans cultures and countries. A global strategy built on standardization lays a strong foundation for effective, efficient, and consistent workforce management. Your global strategy should focus on key workforce management areas — such as time and attendance, forecasting and scheduling — where standardization can deliver the most value. This is especially critical if your organization is low on the workforce management maturity curve and still relying on manual processes and homegrown systems, which may differ across geographies.
Benefits of a global workforce management strategy include:
• Standardization of processes, policies, and technology across all geographies
• Consistent policy enforcement — to the extent possible — for reduced compliance risk
• Improved global visibility for smarter decisions and better business outcomes
• Fewer administrative errors — with a single, centralized source of truth
• Faster deployment and lower development, implementation, and training costs
Whether you’re deploying a global workforce management solution for the first time, expanding to multiple geographies, embarking on a standardization program, or simply looking to extend the value of your investment, Kronos® Global Services is ready to help lay the groundwork for success.
Learn how a global workforce management strategy helps drive standardization, reduce risk, and improve visibility for better results. Download the paper to learn more.