As a logistics organization, your employees are critical to "perfect order" fulfilment and the delivery of exceptional customer service. You cannot afford to lose them, particularly at a time when skilled workers are in short supply.
Yet, there is a worrying trend on the horizon threatening to place even greater pressure on staffing levels in your sector: that trend is employee burnout. With the increasing skills shortage, it is a trend that cannot be ignored.
Watch this webinar and gain insight into key questions on this hot topic:
- What is employee burnout and how does it differ from fatigue?
- How can burnout affect an individual and company?
- How do you spot the signs?
- What can individuals do to avoid the risk of burnout?
- What can companies do to help prevent it?