Is it time to move to an automated workforce solution? Find out by downloading Symptom Checker: How to Know if You Need a Workforce Solution.
Use this checklist to help you recognize the symptoms that are clear signs that it’s time to exchange manual, semi-automated, or disparate systems for an automated workforce solution.
To help you identify whether operational issues require making a change, consider these common signs:
- Excessive overtime costs, inequitable overtime assignments, employee burnout
- Unexplained absenteeism, no visibility into replacement staffing, decreased productivity
- Supervisors pulled into scheduling issues, inaccurate daily schedules, over- and understaffing
- High noncompliance fines, employee misclassifications, incorrect application of union rules
If your organization is experiencing any of these symptoms, it could be time to switch to an automated workforce solution that can help you:
- Cut excessive overtime costs and abuse while ensuring that overtime assignments are fair
- Better manage absenteeism to improve productivity and reduce escalating overtime
- Schedule employees appropriately to increase productivity and employee engagement
- Reduce compliance risk with correctly applied rules and policies
Download this helpful symptom checker to see if your organization is experiencing symptoms that show you need a new time and attendance solution.