Earning a government contract requires meeting Defense Contract Audit Agency requirements. Learn how Kronos Workforce Autotime™ helps with DCAA audits.
DCAA audits are focused on evaluating the activities that impact government contract costs, the quality of a contractor's financial policies, and how to reduce or avoid costs. The consequences of failing a DCAA audit can be serious. The Kronos Workforce AutoTime solution helps government contractors maintain DCAA compliance.
In support of meeting DCAA audit requirements, Kronos Workforce AutoTime:
- Reconciles payroll time and labor in real time
- Provides detailed audit trails that show when records are updated and by whom
- Supports prior-period adjustments with a full audit trail
- Includes added functionality for labor distribution and costing
- Enables labor tracking of all employees, even temporary workers, to reduce labor expense misreporting
- Is configurable for specific labor rules and policies and has varying security levels
- Provides additional functionality to meet audit requirements
Download this datasheet to learn more about how Kronos Workforce AutoTime can help with DCAA audits.