Optimizing the Branch in a Digital World discusses how digital technology can improve branch sales, productivity, service, and employee engagement.
Even with the rapid proliferation of online and mobile banking, there is still a need for brick-and-mortar branch locations, staffed with employees who can help customers with complex, higher-value interactions such as opening accounts and applying for loans and mortgages.
Replay this webinar, featuring leaders from Kronos and Community First Credit Union of Florida, to learn how your institution can deploy digital technologies in the branch to deliver a better experience to account holders-and valuable feedback for your organization.
See how branches are reinventing the branch with digital technology. The webinar explores how you can:
- Make appointments more convenient and effective
- Put the branch lobby to work for you
- Capture customer feedback quickly and easily
- Nurture an engaged, productive workforce
- Schedule for productivity and optimal service