This session reveals actionable ideas to help manufacturing organizations accelerate hourly employee engagement and drive business results.
As the manufacturing competitive landscape continues to present new demands for lower pricing and higher quality, more organizations are looking for quick and impactful solutions, fractional reductions in cost, and opportunities to drive new productivity gains. While both workforce management and employee engagement have been recognized separately by most organizations as accelerators of business performance, many have not looked at these strategies in tandem to leverage powerful insights across stakeholder groups and prioritize immediate opportunities. This session reveals actionable ideas to help manufacturing organizations accelerate hourly employee engagement and drive business results.
Join this session to discover:
- Why employee engagement results have plateaued, with more time spent measuring vs. truly driving actionable results
- Lessons learned from manufacturers on how workforce management impacts hourly employee attitudes and perceptions
- Critical engagement levers from the perspective of hourly employees and front line managers
- Key steps that your manufacturing organization can take today to quickly identify opportunities that will accelerate engagement and drive business results through workforce management
- Effective employee-centered strategies and lessons learned through Ingersoll Rand's workforce management initiatives