If you process payroll in house, you may still benefit from outsourcing some of the more tedious and complex payroll-related tasks, such as tax filing, garnishment processing, and check printing, especially if your organization has locations in multiple states. In fact, more and more organizations are choosing this option. A recent American Payroll Association (APA) survey showed that 92 percent of respondents outsource tax filing and 71 percent outsource check printing. Kronos Workforce Ready® Payroll Services complement the Workforce Ready Payroll solution with services such as tax filing, garnishment processing, and distribution of checks — while providing the ease and convenience of working with a single vendor.
Key benefits include:
- Enjoy the ease and convenience of a single solution for payroll software and services
- Minimize payroll tax reporting administration
- Increase productivity by freeing staff resources to focus on other projects
- Gain the advantages of simplicity, security, and seamless data integration
- Choose only the outsourced post-payroll processing services you need — check printing, employee direct deposit, tax filing/deposits, garnishment disbursement, and vendor payments
Download this datasheet to learn about the features and benefits of the Workforce Ready Payroll Services offering, including outsourced tax filing and garnishments.