Kronos iSeries Leave is a powerful rules engine that streamlines leave administration by automating even the most complex accrual calculations.
Kronos iSeries Leave simultaneously tracks paid and unpaid leave benefits such as FMLA, short- and long-term disability, workers’ compensation, military leave, and labor agreements. It can be used to streamline leave administration by automatically determining eligibility and entitlement, calculating accruals, and providing automatic alerts.
Solve the problem of spending too much time manually administering leave balances. By automatically tracking accrual balances and applying appropriate entitlement restrictions, Kronos iSeries Leave helps limit unauthorized time off and paying for leave benefits to which employees are not entitled.
Kronos iSeries Employee offers a range of benefits:
- Concurrently manages all types of leave benefits
- Helps reduce the costly abuse of unauthorized leave
- Tracks eligibility and compliance more effectively
- Automates administration with employee self-service
- Delivers accurate compensation to employees on leave
Download this datasheet to learn more about how Kronos iSeries Leave can meet the needs of your organization.