Kronos iSeries Activities Terminal Entry provides a fast and flexible way to collect labor data for your Kronos iSeries Activities application.
With Kronos iSeries Activities Terminal Entry, accurate data is immediately accessible for managers to make faster, better-informed decisions. This solution gives your organization an easy but effective method for captur¬ing critical shop floor data and promotes better two-way communication between managers and employees.
An integrated component of the Kronos iSeries Central suite, Kronos iSeries Activities Terminal Entry captures activity data from employees to track work-in-process, quantities completed and scrapped, and much more — all through your existing PCs.
Kronos iSeries Activities Terminal Entry offers a range of benefits:
- Automate the capture of labor activity data
- Leverage existing IBM iSeries infrastructure
- Enters data via keyboard or bar code scanner
- Collects, validates, and accesses data in real time
- Easy to configure and intuitive to operate
Download this datasheet to learn more about how Kronos iSeries Activities Terminal Entry can meet the needs of your organization.