Kronos iSeries Access is an integrated software and hardware solution that monitors and controls access to key entry points and other critical areas.
As a native IBM iSeries server solution, Kronos iSeries Access can monitor and control access to facility doors, gates, offices, computer rooms, storage areas, parking lots, and unauthorized areas as a way to support a safe and secure workplace.
Today more than ever, a secure environment is vital to main¬taining employee safety and morale, which helps improve organizational performance. With Kronos iSeries Access, your organization will gain a new level of insight into who is requesting access to critical areas. The system allows users to set various restrictive controls for specific entryways, employee types, or even individuals.
Kronos iSeries Access offers a range of benefits:
- Provides greater visibility and control of door/gate access
- Efficiently combines labor management and access control
- Helps support workplace safety, productivity, and morale
- Allows entryways to be locked/unlocked at specific times
- Shares data with other Kronos iSeries Central applications
Download this datasheet to learn more about how Kronos iSeries Access can meet the needs of your organization.