Kronos® Hours of Operations Analytics provides in-depth business intelligence to help drive more effective decisions within your branches.
As branch-based transactions continue to decline, institutions are looking to more effectively staff branches based on demand, with an emphasis on delivering complex sales and service functions to account holders visiting branch locations.
Kronos Hours of Operations Analytics equips banks and credit unions with information to help them make critical decisions around their branch network operating hours. By analyzing transaction volumes, pay rates, labor costs per transaction, and part-time employee utilization, Kronos Hours of Operations Analytics can track how branches are evolving and identify issues that executives and frontline management are facing. Key benefits include:
- Boosting overall performance by staffing branches to optimize sales and service while controlling labor costs
- Improving decision making with easy access to powerful, data-driven intelligence
- Driving branch efficiency with detailed information around transaction volumes, labor cost per transaction, service utilization, pay rates, and part-time employee utilization
- Setting achievable goals based on valuable insights into workforce optimization and hours of operation
- Evolving operating hours to better service customers and save money
Download this datasheet today to learn more about how Kronos Hours of Operation Analytics can benefit your organization.