Managing hourly and student workers presents unique challenges. See how Kronos for Higher Education: Auxiliary Services improves workforce management.
Scheduling students around their academic schedules, accurately tracking their time working multiple jobs or at remote locations, and correctly attributing their time working on grant-funded projects can create added stress for higher education auxiliary services organizations. Discover how Kronos for Higher Education: Auxiliary Services can help these organizations better manage their workforces while delivering excellent customer service and strengthening the bottom line.
Using this technology enables higher education auxiliary services organizations to:
- Easily schedule student and hourly workers and fill open shifts
- Accurately track hourly employee time working multiple jobs on campus and let managers quickly approved time worked in their areas
- Correctly allocate employee time spent on projects and grant-funded work
- Empower staff with mobile access to manage schedules and more
- Maximize operational efficiencies and revenue by using analytics to see costs by unit
Download this informative piece to learn more about how Kronos for Higher Education: Auxiliary Services can help your organization gain efficiencies and free up time to focus on delivering exceptional service.