Staff turnover is a common issue for Goodwill Industries. Learn how Kronos® for Goodwill can improve employee hiring, engagement, and retention.
Using paper-based processes to recruit, hire, and onboard new employees and then manage them is time-consuming and inefficient. Moving to an automated Kronos solution for Goodwill Industries streamlines HR processes and frees up managers to better manage and engage their employees to enhance retention.
When Goodwill organizations use a Kronos human capital management solution, they are better equipped to:
- Control labor costs and reallocate savings to their mission of helping people reach their full potential through learning and work
- Realize greater efficiencies in recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new employees and easily manage payroll for large numbers of employees
- Gain insight into how labor dollars are being spent across all programs, grants and contracts to support more informed budgeting decisions
- Reduce the costs of turnover with increased employee engagement, through employees' anytime access to their schedules, time and attendance, pay, and time-off information
- Minimize compliance risk with accurate employee time and attendance and leave information at their fingertips
Download this informative industry brief to learn why more than 20 Goodwill organizations are using a Kronos solution to help them better manage their workforce, freeing up staff resources and significant savings to support their organization's mission.