To excel, distributors must successfully address the demands of a shifting environment. Despite increases in operational costs such as labor, customers expect faster turnaround, shorter lead times, and up-to-the-minute order and shipment information.
For many distributors, this means having to do more with less. Warehouse management systems can help optimize the movement and storage of goods, and CRM and ERP solutions can provide transactional data, but neglecting to optimize your workforce means missing out on what may be your greatest single opportunity to impact profit and service levels. In a labor-intensive industry like yours, effective labor management is the ideal place to begin process improvement.
- CONTROL LABOR COSTS by automating manual, error-prone timekeeping and payroll processes
- LINK LABOR COSTS TO ORDERS, CUSTOMERS, AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES for more accurate labor costing and more profitable bids
- UNCOVER HIDDEN CAPACITY by minimizing idle time and aligning labor to demand
- DRIVE QUALITY SERVICE by integrating labor and pay data for accurate, well-managed incentive-pay programs
- MINIMIZE COMPLIANCE RISK by applying rules and policies associated with labor laws, industry regulations, and union agreements
Reduce costs, boost profit margins, uncover hidden capacity, and deliver quality service. Let Kronos help you manage your most valuable and expensive strategic asset — your workforce — for a competitive edge in today’s demanding distribution market.