HR professionals are responsible for protecting employee information. Learn how to safeguard this information and strengthen your security practices.
Stealing HR employee records has become a lucrative business, with data breaches and cyberattacks becoming more common and challenging as hackers and scammers get more creative in their attacks. HR professionals need to be aware of information security risks and prepared to avoid them.
In this webinar, The Intersection of HR and Information Security, you'll learn about:
- Which HR records are particularly sensitive and how you can protect them
- How systems are attacked and the importance of virus protection and strong passwords
- Vulnerabilities in your everyday technology tools and how to protect your organization
- 3 tips to share with employees about how to keep sensitive information secure
- Key practices to protect your organization from information security threats
View this webinar replay to learn more about the steps you can take to safeguard sensitive information and strengthen your organization's information security.