Integrating a manufacturing execution system (MES) with Kronos Workforce AutoTime™ delivers real-time data that can optimize shop floor performance.
An MES can be the heart of production. It oversees manufacturing systems and data flow and assists employees in accepting work assignments, seeing job instructions, reporting on projects, and tracking their time. Integrating Kronos Workforce AutoTime with an MES can take production to the next level.
The benefits of this integration include:
- A single point of access for shop floor employees: manufacturing data is entered into the MES and time and labor information is sent to Kronos Workforce AutoTime
- A connection between production and financials, procurement, and inventory processes
- Visibility into customer orders, estimate accuracy, and supply chain issues
- Increased productivity and labor cost control
- A detailed audit trail for compliance reporting
Download this informative piece to learn about Kronos Workforce AutoTime and MES integration options and see an illustration of how the integration works on the shop floor.