The Human Capital Management (HCM) Survey 2019 identifies end-user intelligence for evaluators of HCM systems and those trying to improve and optimize their existing HCM practices.
In this survey report presented by Tech Funnel and sponsored by Kronos, information collected includes an overview of HCM usage, the top three HCM trends, the rise of the blended employment model, the role of HR in today's organizations, top HCM challenges, and critical factors for HCM success.
A total of 200 HR professionals from North America representing a full range of industries, functional areas, and company sizes replied to this survey. Results demonstrated that the top HCM challenges of 2019 include:
- Retaining high-performing employees and employees overall
- Reducing of recruiting costs
- Maintaining a high level of employee engagement
- Revamping compensation and rewards policies
- Effective HR analytics
- Creating a collaborative corporate culture
- Increasing legal challenges
- Maintaining a competitive-benefits offering
- Using AI/Machine Learning to improve HCM processes
- Increasing focus on employee well-being
- Maintaining a flexible work environment
Download this informative survey report today to learn more about how optimizing HR can help your organization better manage and maintain its workforce.