As more positions are posted, recruiting and hiring staff can be more challenging. Learn how high-performing organizations are attracting talent.
The highly competitive nature of the job market and shifting employee expectations are forcing organizations to evolve their approach to recruiting in order to bring in the critical talent they need. In this webinar, the results of a survey conducted by the Human Capital Institute (HCI) illustrate what high-performing organizations are doing to attract and retain quality employees.
See how your top hiring challenges compare to those of other organizations and learn what differentiates high-performing organizations in their efforts to recruit and hire talent. Some of these strategies include:
- Investing in key talent acquisition processes and talent development
- Identifying the best sourcing channels for recruiting the highest-quality hires
- Investing in technology solutions that streamline talent acquisition
- Customizing processes for different talent segments
- Using metrics to measure the success of their talent strategy
View this webinar to learn more about how your organization can develop a blueprint for a successful recruiting strategy or download the whitepaper.