Frost & Sullivan research reveals Kronos has a unique platform that demonstrates the critical factors for a successful workforce and HCM healthcare solution.
Kronos was awarded the 2020 North American Workforce and Human Capital Management for Healthcare Company of the Year Award by Frost & Sullivan for its visionary innovation and performance, and customer impact. The research company firmly believes that the Kronos unified HCM approach to workforce optimization is a unique value proposition that leverages the benefits of integration and offers the best value.
Frost & Sullivan cites industry-leading Kronos features that drive superior workforce and HCM for healthcare, including:
- Analytics tools to determine employee perspectives
- Automated time and attendance management
- Employee self-service and mobile scheduling
- Embedded analytics
- Kronos Benefits Center
- Payroll management
- Tools to train new hires and develop existing talent
- Feedback option for sourcing, tracking, and evaluating talent
Download this informative research brief to learn more about why a versatile, efficient, and employee-centric workforce and human capital management infrastructure is necessary to attract and retain healthcare talent.