A Human Capital Institute (HCI) study of over 200 organizations reveals what high-performing organizations do differently to hire and attract the talent they need to remain competitive.
As the world of work evolves, so too must the ways we attract, recruit, and retain our workforces. High-performing organizations approach talent practices, including acquisition, in a new and evolved way. Researchers at HCI developed an index for high-performing organizations that gauges performance on a range of business and talent measures contributing to organizational health and sustainability.
High-performing organizations' recruiting strategies:
- Emphasize the development of strong internal pipelines for talent just as much as external pipelines
- Are more likely to offer comprehensive total reward packages, developmental opportunities, and flexible work arrangements
- Have a robust integration of technology solutions that manage workforce complexity
- Market the employer brand by increasing investments in the talent acquisition process
- Customize processes for talent segments to effectively and frequently reach different types of candidates
Download this executive summary today to learn how the right talent acquisition strategies can help your organization source thoughtfully and hire effectively.