This tool is designed to help HR leaders build a business case for investing in next-generation HR systems to meet the growing HR demands of your organization.
Brandon Hall Group’s 2016 Talent Management Technology Study revealed that organizations that invested in new technology were 10 times more likely to see an increase in revenue. Yet many organizations still have old technology with HR and related data they cannot easily integrate to aid in making business decisions.
With the pace of HR technology solution development progressing quickly, HR leaders need to gain a solid understanding of the HR system options available. Demands include interfacing or integrating data, incorporating social and mobile technologies, and providing an employee experience that grows from the experience given to candidates.
This paper covers:
- What is a next-generation HR system?
- What are the questions organizations must ask themselves before making an investment?
- What are the action steps to gain buy-in?
- Who are the key stakeholders and what do they need to know?
- Ideas for correlating your technology with your HR metrics