Accurate labor tracking and costing is vital to knowing the true cost of producing each product. Kronos Workforce AutoTime™ delivers this information.
Correctly tracking labor enables manufacturers to quickly measure budget vs. actual hours for informed labor-related decisions. Managers also need to identify active labor time and unproductive time to improve shop floor inefficiencies and profitability. Kronos Workforce AutoTime provides this functionality and data to support accurate reconciliation of labor costs and accurate billing for projects.
Kronos Workforce AutoTime includes labor tracking and labor costing features such as:
- Real-time validation of labor events, with direct and indirect charges correctly tracked against a range of cost drivers or cost centers
- Authorized employees only can approve activity charges
- Time reporting and timecard edits have a full audit trail
- Employee rates are prorated correctly across all projects through total time accounting
- A single transaction can accommodate different calculations for labor, financial, and payroll output
- Prior-period calculations can be identified for easy retroactive payments
Download this informative datasheet to learn more about the extensive functionality of Kronos Workforce AutoTime and how it supports manufacturers in monitoring work in progress and its labor costs, as well as meeting Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) compliance.