Brandon Hall Group’s 5C model is designed to help public sector organizations plan for stakeholder management through five critical workforce risks that every organization, public or private, must manage.
The model is based on data from over 1200 global organizations:
- Capability Risk – do we have the right skills?
- Capacity Risk – do we have a sufficient pipeline?
- Cost Risk – are we managing labor cost appropriately?
- Connection Risk – do people have access to the right information?
- Compliance Risk – can we track and report accurately?