Rehab Resources needed a more efficient approach to workforce management. They were using multiple spreadsheets to track employee information, making it difficult to stay on top of schedules at all client facilities and monitor the status of employee certifications and licenses. What’s more, updating and maintaining the on-premise systems was placing a significant burden on IT resources. Employee time was manually entered at the end of every pay period — a time-consuming and error-prone process.
What Rehab Resources needed was a solution that could:
- Simplify tracking of full-time, part-time, and per-diem employees across all client facilities
- Increase paycheck accuracy and reduce payroll processing time
- Ensure all required credentials stay up-to-date
- Accommodate for future growth with scalability that would also reduce IT’s workload
“Workforce Ready has really enabled us to change the way we manage our workforce for the better.”
The cloud-based Kronos Workforce Ready® solution provides a single, fully integrated workforce management platform that is helping Rehab Resources control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
Workforce Ready Time Keeping
- Streamline time tracking with automated collection of time and attendance information
- Enforce your pay and work rules by knowing who is doing what, when, and why
Workforce Ready HR
- Allow employees to review their own performance in an automated, multi-tier process
- Track demographics and benefits packages as employees transfer from one site or department to another
- View historical compensation data, planning tools, and total compensation analysis
Workforce Ready Payroll
- Simplifies your entire payroll process while ensuring accuracy and providing in-depth reporting
- Continuously processes payroll and has it updated in real time, ready at the click of a button
- Self-service helps employees manage payment preferences and view pay statements
Rehab Resources chose Kronos Workforce Ready to deliver a fully integrated solution for timekeeping, payroll, and HR on a single, integrated workforce management platform in the cloud. With automation from Kronos, Rehab Resources has reduced payroll processing time from seven to two days. Workforce Ready automatically tracks employees who may have an expiring license or certification, allowing HR staff to focus on other priorities. Workforce Ready ACA manager has helped Rehab Resources proactively manage Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance. Rehab Resources has also been able to reallocate IT staff to other projects now that Kronos keeps their system running smoothly.