Analyzing labor costs and performance was challenging for Constellation Brands, the world’s leading premium wine producer. Although the company’s automated timekeeping solution provided timely and accurate information, the solution couldn’t easily generate key performance indicators for individual employees, departments, and facilities or across the organization. Without this information, determining the right number of hours — regular and overtime — needed to produce each product was difficult.
What Constellation Brands needed was a solution that could:
- Deliver real-time data to maximize production and control labor costs
- Create a culture of accountability with engaged employees
- Help the company predict future costs and spending risk
“Our ability to manage labor is critical to how we run our business, and Workforce Analytics allows us to do this.”
Director of Finance
- Track, manage, and control employee time and attendance to reduce payroll inflation and manual errors
- Minimize compliance risk by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements such as FLSA, ACA, and union rules
- Use your existing data to provide continuous visibility into labor costs
- Track key performance indicators that impact your labor costs and productivity
- Monitor employee attendance in one simple, streamlined effort
- Control and mitigate labor costs and enforce attendance policies
With Kronos Workforce Analytics™, Constellation Brands’ financial analysts have ready access to key performance indicators that allow them the opportunity to align workforce performance to strategic outcomes — and control labor costs. As a result, Constellation Brands has seen a year-to-year improvement of mid-six figures in the facility’s overtime expenditures. Every major metric in the organization tied to its impact on the return on invested capital. Constellation Brands now has the visibility they need to make more intelligent business decisions, positively impacting the company’s bottom line.