Servicing over 300,000 contract employees and 17,000 clients every year, Aerotek staffs for professional services such as office and clinical, scientific, engineering, and more. Aerotek wanted to offer their clients the best solution, with tools that would be easy to navigate and reports that would help clients manage budgets and scheduling. They needed a tool that would give their clients visibility into overtime and alert them when they have potential openings.
What Aerotek needed was a solution that could:
- Deliver real-time employee data to clients
- Accurately schedule employees across multiple locations
- Manage compliance risk associated with onboarding and tracking employees
“We use [Kronos] as a timekeeping system for our clients and they really look to us to give them the best solution, so we’re happy to use Kronos and give that option to them.”
Aerotek uses Kronos® as a competitive advantage by teaching clients how to fully understand Workforce Central capabilities and helping clients utilize features for their specific needs.
- Track, manage, and control employee time and attendance to reduce payroll inflation and manual errors
- Minimize compliance risk by enforcing and tracking complex compliance requirements such as FLSA, ACA, and union rules
Aerotek partnered with Kronos to deliver the best possible solution to their clients. With the right workforce management tools, Aerotek was able to give their clients the insight they needed to solve head-count issues. Aerotek delivers a competitive advantage by analyzing where employees are at a particular time and leveraging that information to determine a client’s hiring strategy. Daily reporting capabilities monitor overtime and provide visibility into scheduling and staffing needs. Clients feel empowered to make better business decisions, and they can trust Kronos to help them schedule the right people in the right place at the right time.