Published: Jul 13, 2017
October 1st, 2010 is an important day in Working Smarter Café history. It’s the day our site was born! Leo Daley, Mr. Working Smarter Café, took flight on his Kronos blogging journey with a customer success story on Southwest Airlines. Since then, Working Smarter Café has received over 178,000 views and Leo has individually shared more than 1,000 posts!
His most widely read throughout the years are:
- “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.”
- Kronos Workforce Central 7 now 78% Java Free!
- Kronos Workforce Central 7 is STILL 78% Java Free!
- Your #Kronos application will be blocked in a future #Java security update!
- “I’m Winston Wolfe. I solve problems.”
I think it’s safe to say I can speak for the collective audience when I give a huge thank you to Leo for his wisdom, his wit, and his will to help customers work smarter through this blog! Leo has taken off on his next flight leading the now 27,000 member Kronos Community, so be sure to follow him there @KronosCommunity. Now, a few more fun facts about Working Smarter Cafe:
- Working Smarter Café posts have received views in more than 160 countries
- We’ve had 83,400 visitors
- Our most popular day of the week for viewers is Wednesday
- We happily join many of our viewers for lunch, as 12:00 pm is our most popular hour
- Over 6,180 clicks have been generated from blog content
- 1,843 amazing people follow this blog