Kronos KnowledgeMap™ is one of the greatest tools you can leverage regardless of where you are along your journey with your Workforce Dimensions™ suite from Kronos®. The Workforce Dimensions educational services team is constantly adding content to keep you up to speed and educated on your solution.
But there’s a LOT of great content to choose from. We understand that some courses may get lost or fall off your radar. It happens, but unfortunately, this could mean that you are missing out on some juicy educational updates. There are simply not enough hours in your day to sift through every course and identify what has changed or has been updated or added to the KnowledgeMap queue. So to ensure you are not missing out on anything KnowledgeMap has to offer, we are excited to introduce What’s New in KnowledgeMap.
What’s New in KnowledgeMap is a knowledge base article in Kronos Community. This will be updated each month with the most recent changes to the Workforce Dimensions curriculum. View the latest new courses or see which content has been added to or updated in already existing courses. We will also note what was new from the previous month in case you missed the updates or would like to go back to them. Feel free to bookmark this page for future reference, since this is not a one-and-done kind of thing! We’ll keep an eye on training updates and new courses so you don’t have to and update the What’s New in KnowledgeMap article so you can find this information in one place.
To prove our commitment to you, here’s a peek at new courses that were added for February and March.
Here are the new courses you can tune in to today.
- Administration Essentials: Healthcare Extensions
- R6 New Features: Optimized Scheduling with Forecasting
- R6 New Features: Human Resources
- R6 New Features: Basic Scheduling
- R6 New Features: Scheduling
- R6 New Features: Advanced Scheduling
- R6 New Features: Self Service
- R6 New Features Overview: Information Access
- R6 New Features: Integrations
- R6 New Features: Timekeeping Mobile
- Employee Tasks and Outcomes: Accruals
- Employee Tasks and Outcomes: Leave of Absence
How to Access These Courses: Use one of the following ways to locate your desired course.
Kronos Community Search: By using the search functionality in Kronos Community, you can easily locate your desired course. Simply enter the course name in the search bar and press enter. To make your search more efficient, you can filter by KnowledgeMap under the Sources menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Go to Kronos Community > Learn > Workforce Dimensions, and click Enter KnowledgeMap Site.
- Using the filters on the right-hand side of the page, select Deploy: Initiate, Collaborate and Adopt or Success: New Features under Phase. You can also search by product to narrow down your search.
- Select your desired course to get started.
Now, to ensure you are getting the full scoop, make sure you head to the What’s New in KnowledgeMap article and scroll down to download the attachment. This will have additional details of all the recent KnowledgeMap changes. Let us give you a leg up to become the Workforce Dimensions MVP at your organization!