Is UKG Works on your calendar yet? If not, there’s still plenty of time to register for two days of totally free, all-digital education sessions.
Not sure what to expect of a two-day digital event? Well, you’ll have full access to a packed agenda on November 18 and November 19 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET. In addition to keynote speakers and immersive networking activities, we’re offering sessions to fit every kind of schedule and attention span — choose from 15-, 30-, or 60-minute sessions, broken out by product. Can’t join us for the full program each day? No problem. Pop in and out as your schedule allows!
When you explore the full agenda, you may notice that there are a lot of awesome topics on tap; we’re digging deep into a lot of timely, thought-provoking content designed to help you empower your people with UKG solutions and navigate these changing times with confidence. That said, don’t worry if two sessions you’d like to attend are running in the same time slot. Most sessions will be available on demand for a few months once UKG Works wraps up on November 19!
Here’s a quick look at what the agenda has in store and our recommendation for sessions we’re particularly excited to offer this year. Take a look, get excited, and register now!
UKG Ready session spotlight
- Get Ready for the Road Ahead
- Payroll Services: Roadmap, Resources, and Reminders
- Getting a Greater Return Out of Your Investment
UKG Dimensions session spotlight
- The UKG Dimensions Roadmap
- Doing More with Dataviews
- Accelerate Engagement with Self-Service and Mobile Scheduling
UKG Workforce Central session spotlight
- Important Considerations for Migrating to UKG Dimensions
- See What's Coming in UKG Workforce Central 8.1.9
- Tips and Tricks for Historical Corrections
UKG TeleStaff session spotlight
- UKG TeleStaff and UKG Workforce Planner: What’s New, What’s Next
- Improve Efficiency and Processes Using Product Features and Expert Tips and Tricks
- Managing Public Safety Scheduling and Reporting Requirements During a Crisis; with Danbury, CT Fire Department