You’ve just made a sizable investment in a new technology solution. The road ahead includes planning, implementation, and one or multiple go-live efforts, but the work doesn’t stop there. After go live, your focus shifts to actually using the technology, and you ask yourself some questions.
- How do you ensure your team adopts the system as planned?
- How do you avoid creative but cumbersome workarounds leading to frustrated end-users?
- How are you going to prove the return on investment you committed to your executive team?
And then you think about how great it would be to have a trusted advisor by your side to guide the way. This is exactly the value that Kronos Customer Success provides.
"Customer Success Management is about ensuring customers achieve their ever-evolving desired outcome."
– Lincoln Murphy, customer-centric growth expert, consultant, and thought leader
Why CSMs Are Valuable Additions To Your Kronos Experience
A Customer Success Manager (CSM) is someone who you want standing in your corner. Why? Because simply put, a CSM is your dedicated advocate. We are with you throughout your journey, from implementation to adoption to optimization. As your needs evolve, we serve as a bridge across our organization, connecting you with online resources, sales, support, services, product management, or engineering depending on the need.
I am proud to be part of the Kronos Customer Success team where our focus is on being proactive, personal, and proven. As a CSM, I work to anticipate my customers’ needs and empower them with the tools and resources they need to be successful. Along with my fellow CSMs, I recognize that your experience is unique — so our partnership is tailored specifically to your success. We put our time-tested and laser-focused expertise to work so we can help you have the best Kronos experience possible.
And in more detail, here are three ways we set ourselves up to do that:
- We know your industry. The workforce management needs of a 15,000-employee healthcare organization are very different from a 150-location retailer or a global manufacturer. Customer Success Managers have extensive backgrounds working in and with our respective industries, giving us a deep understanding of your unique challenges and goals.
"Our CSM has been an invaluable member of our team. I know we can call on her at any time when we have questions or concerns, and she will facilitate a prompt solution.”
– Healthcare customer
- We know your solution. Customer Success enables you to achieve your goals with actionable data, proactive best practices, and tips for success. CSMs help you plan for upcoming service releases and the deployment of new functionality and ensure you are armed with necessary knowledge from online and instructor-led training.
- We know you. Every customer is at a different place in their workforce management journey. As Customer Success Managers, we work with each customer to understand current state and strategic goals as well as determine how we’ll measure success. Are you focused on improving labor productivity, managing labor costs, increasing employee engagement, reducing compliance risk, or some combination of these goals? We partner with you to develop a roadmap to achieve them. Ongoing communication is key to maintaining focus and preparing for upcoming phases. Customer Success Managers engage with customers online, via regular conference calls, and onsite meetings. The pace depends on your unique needs.
“To have someone that is supportive, understanding, and knows how vital the customer's deadlines are is great. It's nice to know that a support contact is one phone call away.”
– Healthcare customer
A recent study by Forrester Consulting found that 99% of organizations with a Customer Success program agree it improves their customers’ experiences. Furthermore, 91% said their customers had suffered from issues that Customer Success could have prevented. You have a Customer Success team backing you as a Kronos customer, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! If you take away one thing from this article, I hope it’s that you can look to CSMs as your trusted advocates who are here to help support you in each phase of your Kronos journey. We invite you to connect with the Kronos Customer Success team, other customers, and explore the many resources available in the Kronos Community.