KronosWorks™ 2019 might be over in Las Vegas, but the show’s still on the road! We are happy to bring you a second viewing of our highly attended, most-recommended sessions from KronosWorks this past year. Whether it’s a refresher for a session you’ve already seen or your first time tuning in, we have something that will serve your needs.
Workforce Central® suite, the Workforce Dimensions™ suite from Kronos, Kronos Workforce Ready® suite, and thought leadership — we have it all. Log in to Kronos Community and head to KronosWorks Encore for access to on-demand sessions.
Here are just a few of the sessions we have to share with you. Learn from the best of the best, and experience the excitement of KronosWorks all over again!
- Making the Move from Flash to HTML
- Solve Your Organization’s Workforce HR and Payroll Reporting Challenges
- Attestation Overview
- Business Structures 101
- Visualizations 101
- How to Create Champions of Change
- Tips and Tricks for Communicating Change to Drive User Adoption
- Creating a Mobile Strategy to Help Keep Your Employees Engaged and Happy
Looking for more?
If you’re still hungry for more opportunities to learn and interact with your fellow peers and Kronos experts, we have three options to please your appetite.
- Kronos Huddles: We are once again hitting the road and coming to a location near you. Kronos Huddles are free, one-day local user conferences presenting you with topics and knowledge that matter most to you. Stay tuned for dates and locations, which will be announced soon in Kronos Community.
- Kronos Local User Groups: Host your own local user group! Share ideas, experiences, and best practices with your solution peers. If you are interested in hosting your own local user group, please reach out to us at [email protected].
- KronosWorks 2020: Save the date for KronosWorks 2020. Join us in Las Vegas from November 8 to November 11 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino for another action-packed conference. We can’t wait to see you there!