Published: Jan 16, 2018
Working Smarter Café invites you to warm up your favorite cup of tea or coffee this morning and dive into some good reading. Kronos thought leaders are well-versed, experienced experts in their industries – check out what they have to say on some of the hottest topics in workforce management:
- New Tax Code to Test Payroll Pros and Payroll Tech – Malysa O’Connor, Senior Director, HR and Payroll practice group, highlights key challenges stemming from compliance change that can be resolved with a modern SaaS solution (via HR Technologist).
- 7 ways tech can ease managers’ employee management efforts – Jennifer Johnson, Retail and Hospitality group lead, shares how employee- and manager-centric workforce management applications can help restaurant supervisors spend time where it matters most (via Pizza Marketplace).
- What’s ahead for HR technology – This article features quotes from Bob DelPonte, VP and GM Workforce Ready, on the benefits of HR analytics now and in the future (via Employee Benefit News).
- The Hennessy Report - Episode 7 Dave Almeda Kronos (podcast) – Dave Almeda, Chief People Officer, chats with David Hennessy about unlimited vacation policy and improving manager effectiveness (via Northeast Human Resources Association).
- Cost-effective Alternatives to Market-based Staffing – Chad Davis, Senior Industry Marketing Manager, blogs about a new twist in the longstanding challenge of staffing branches cost-effectively while meeting customer expectations (via The Branch Experience).