Working Smarter Café invites you to warm up your favorite cup of tea or coffee this morning and dive into some good reading. Kronos thought leaders are well-versed, experienced experts in their industries – check out what they have to say on some of the hottest topics in workforce management:
- New Tax Code to Test Payroll Pros and Payroll Tech – Malysa O’Connor, Senior Director, HR and Payroll practice group, highlights key challenges stemming from compliance change that can be resolved with a modern SaaS solution (via HR Technologist).
- 7 ways tech can ease managers’ employee management efforts – Jennifer Johnson, Retail and Hospitality group lead, shares how employee- and manager-centric workforce management applications can help restaurant supervisors spend time where it matters most (via Pizza Marketplace).
- What’s ahead for HR technology – This article features quotes from Bob DelPonte, VP and GM Workforce Ready, on the benefits of HR analytics now and in the future (via Employee Benefit News).
- The Hennessy Report - Episode 7 Dave Almeda Kronos (podcast) – Dave Almeda, Chief People Officer, chats with David Hennessy about unlimited vacation policy and improving manager effectiveness (via Northeast Human Resources Association).
- Cost-effective Alternatives to Market-based Staffing – Chad Davis, Senior Industry Marketing Manager, blogs about a new twist in the longstanding challenge of staffing branches cost-effectively while meeting customer expectations (via The Branch Experience).