Thank you, Working Smarter Café readers, for another great year! It’s gone by in a flash, hasn’t it?
As part of closing out 2019, here’s a list of the most-read titles of the year according to the stats. I’ve broken them out by product for easy access to the topics relevant to you.
- Two Tutorials for New Workforce Mobile Users — Most of us have our smartphones on us 24/7, so why not leverage the convenience of the Workforce Mobile™ app to perform workforce management tasks? Find out how to sign off on time cards, submit time off, and more.
- Entering the Flash-Free Future: How Kronos Customers Can Learn More — Adobe Flash is sunsetting, but rest assured, Kronos® has you covered. We’re with you every step of the way. Read about opportunities to educate yourself on the changes coming in 2020.
- Three Types of Scheduling Problems and How To Manage Them — Learn about four features of Workforce Scheduler™ that will help you avoid common scheduling problems.
- How Data Gets From Here to There —What's an API? Something truly magical that simplifies business processes and maximizes the benefits of your enterprise-level applications. Learn more.
- Workforce Dimensions 101: What Scheduling Options Do I Have? — Kronos product management shares the details behind the Workforce Dimensions™ scheduling packages to help customers identify the right choice for their business.
- Workforce Dimensions Reporting — 3 Recommended Training Courses for Administrators — Calling all Workforce Dimensions administrators! Check out this post featuring three training courses on reporting, recommended to you by Workforce Dimensions Curriculum Education Program Manager Joshua Allen-Aro.
- Tax Changes for 2020 W-4 Forms — The IRS has redesigned Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Certificate, to be more in line with how taxable wages are calculated on the individual income tax return. Learn more in this post.
- Workforce Ready: Experience It Like Never Before — Check out the Working Smarter Café podcast with Kronos Workforce Ready® user experience experts and get key tips for adoption success.
- Q&A with Kronos Workforce Ready Instructors — You have questions and Workforce Ready instructors have answers. Check out this blog post of Q&A sessions for Workforce Ready. There’s no formal agenda — only customer questions!
Key takeaway! Tips for optimizing your solutions and achieving successful adoption seem to be what you like best, so we’ll bring more of that in 2020.
What Would You Like To See?
I’m relying on the data, but if you have specific topics in mind, I’m all ears! I’d love to know more about what information is important to you. Simply click here to rate the content shared on Working Smarter Café and identify the topics and themes that you enjoy the most.
Thanks, and happy new year to all!