Published: Nov 02, 2017
Hey Kronos customers! If you’re attending KronosWorks this year, did you know you can sign up for sessions in advance? It’s completely optional, but if organization and planning bring a smile to your face like they do to mine, you’ll love that you can create a personal agenda for your KronosWorks experience. Here’s how:
- Open the KronosWorks 2017 webpage
- On the menu bar, hover over About and select MyEvent
- Login with your email and password that you created upon registration
- Once in MyEvent, go to Agenda and select View Session Agenda
- Check out what’s available and click on the gray text box to the left of each session offering to let us know you’re coming!
You can then view the sessions you’ve registered for right on your MyEvent site! Might I suggest a few possibilities if you’re having trouble deciding…
- Positioning YOU for Success with Workforce Management; by Northeast Georgia Health System and Kronos (Session ID KC167) – Kronos Advisory Services experts partner with Kronos customers to deliver real-world insight on creating a sound governance structure that will yield value to your organization and promote user adoption. Understand the roles and responsibilities for managing the system and addressing change in your organization.
- Workforce Analytics Technical Readiness (Session ID KR52) – Ready to run your WFAN more efficiently? This session covers various technical aspects of implementing and configuring Analytics. Prepare for upgrades, learn about upcoming services releases, understand deployment best practices, and see how to refresh nonproduction environments with Analytics.
- The Importance of Conducting Executive Operational Assessments (Session ID KR41) – Assessing your workforce management program helps ensure it supports your goals today and in the future. Join us for insight into previously conducted assessments and how they’ve benefited clients. We’ll provide examples of recommendations for improving your workforce management program and help you understand how to identify key opportunities, challenges, and risks.