Published: Apr 05, 2018
Can you believe it’s already time to talk about KronosWorks? This year’s event will take place November 4-7 in Las Vegas at the Aria hotel. If you haven’t been before, KronosWorks is our annual customer conference. The event provides 2 ½ days of engaging sessions, the opportunity to connect with technology experts, thought leaders, and industry peers, first-look access to new Kronos solutions, product training, and more.
There’s plenty of time to prepare, but here are three helpful facts to keep in mind as you start thinking about your plans for 2018:
- You’ll save $350 if you register for KronosWorks before May 11.
- You can download a customizable proposal to attend template. This is a great tool if you're excited to come but need help convincing your manager. It even lists out the approximate total cost including airfare, transportation, hotel accommodations, and registration fees. And if you need a little extra leverage, here are a few stats gathered from 2017 attendees:
- 97% would recommend KronosWorks to their peers
- 95% agreed KronosWorks provided them with opportunities to improve their knowledge of Kronos solutions and workforce management
- 95% rated the overall KronosWorks experience as excellent or above average
- Session details are coming July 2018. Be on the lookout!
Join the KronosWorks group in the Kronos Community to talk with Kronos product experts or connect with other customers about the event. Please reach out to the KronosWorks team directly for questions. They’ll be happy to hear from you!
Registration and General Info: [email protected]