If you told me earlier this year we’d have to consider a global pandemic and pivot plans for our annual customer conference, I might have rolled my eyes and shrugged you off. Yet here we are eight months later, and pivot we did. The result is UKG Works (formerly KronosWorks), and it’s going to be awesome.
The team has put together an unforgettable two-day digital experience for you. The safety of our customers, employees, and communities comes first, so we are bringing directly to you, wherever you are in the world, the expert sessions, one-on-one tech support, inspiring keynotes, engaging activities, and danceworthy entertainment you’ve come to know and love. We hope, wherever you are is someplace comfortable, safe, and with the ones you love.
So, all of this brings me to a question. What are you up to on November 18-19? If you’re registered for UKG Works, it could be any of these exciting happenings listed below. Check them out. They are sure to take your experience to the next level.
- Opening general session with UKG CEO Aron Ain.
- An awe-inspiring keynote by Shawn Achor, author, speaker, and positive psychology advocate, on Thursday, November 19, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- A musical performance by three-time Grammy Award-winning and multiple-platinum-selling a cappella group Pentatonix on Wednesday, November 18, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Experiential breaks brought to you by our sponsoring partners, Branch, Cornerstone, Healthcare IT Leaders, and Workforce Insight.
- Wednesday, November 18
- Learn how to make a charcuterie board from 1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Witness a critically acclaimed magician’s incredible illusions from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19
- Combat stress with helpful tips and tricks from 1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Craft a festive cocktail alongside an award-winning mixologist from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18
- Chats with technology and services experts as well as business partners in the Expo, where you can get your UKG solution questions answered.
- Peer2Peer networking during breaks, when you can chat with other attendees about the topics that matter most to you.
- Opportunities to earn badges and up your chances of winning prizes by participating in activities throughout the event.
- Get social and give back by sharing on social media using #UKGWorks. We’ll be donating $5 for every post to Action Against Hunger, up to $20,000 total.