Published: Jan 24, 2019
My kids had a half day of school last Friday; so I thought, how about they play hooky while I leverage our excellent flextime policy at Kronos? Then all of us could hit the slopes. It was a wonderful day! And truly stellar parenting on my part.
I typically pop in my favorite CDs and enjoy greatest hit soundtracks on the way north – Cher, Journey, Heart, and other awesome 80s tunes. But on this road trip, I found myself thinking about my to-do list at work. It was then that the idea for this post came to mind. A “greatest hits” of knowledge base articles available in the Kronos Community.
Maybe you’ve seen them, or maybe not, but this is my random tribute to the awesome 80s with eight of the most view-worthy articles in the Kronos Community as of this month. Get stoked for some righteous knowledge. It’s totally tubular.
Note: You must be logged into the Community to view these articles.
- Workforce Central 8.0 Compatibility Matrix – Find supported platform information for Workforce Central 8, including supported database management systems, web browsers, web servers, and Oracle JRE version.
- Workforce Central and Adobe Flash – Frequently Asked Questions – We have you covered with a compilation of answers to the questions that matter most about Adobe’s end of support for Flash.
- How to Enable Kronos Mobile (iOS) Debug Logging – Get helpful how-to tips for the Kronos mobile app.
- Tips and Tricks for Personality API Import in Workforce Connect and Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) – Learn how to import “personalities” into Workforce Central using API and Workforce Connect or Workforce Integration Manager.
- Tips and Tricks for the Payroll Based Journal Interface – Find everything you need in one place when it comes to the Payroll Based Journal (PBJ) interface.
- How to Troubleshoot Schedule Creation and Shift Creation Issues – Get step-by-step instructions for logically troubleshooting schedule building problems, minimizing the possibility of lost future schedules, and eliminating guesswork in the troubleshooting process.
- How To Add Custom Messages to Workforce Central Logon Page – Learn how to create custom text or messages on the logon pages for Mobile, Tablet, and Navigator.
- How to Increase the Furthest Eligible Request Date That a Time Off Request Can Be Made – Learn how to increase how far in advance an employee can make a time-off request.
You can follow each article so that you’re always up to date on the latest information. Simply, log into the Kronos Community and press the orange “Follow” button at the top of each page to get timely notifications on your profile if content changes. Enjoy!