If you are a Workforce Dimensions customer, you’ve probably heard some buzz about the Trust Site. We know. There’s so much info out there, and it’s difficult to keep up with it all. Trust me when I say that you don’t want to overlook your Workforce Dimensions Trust Site. This article will give you the scoop on all the Trust Site benefits and how you can start leveraging the tool today.
What is the Trust Site?
The Trust Site is a personalized page located within the Kronos Community that provides you with visibility into the uptime and availability of your Workforce Dimensions solution. The site is available at no extra cost to your organization, and allows you to monitor system availability, check maintenance schedules, track incidents, view release schedules, and subscribe to timely email communication on important announcements and security details related to your solution. All the information provided to you is uniquely relevant to your organization, meaning you will not be receiving useless messages or notifications that do not pertain to your solution.
How do I get to it?
Access the Trust Site via the Kronos Community on the Workforce Dimensions Product Resources page. You can also get to it directly by navigating to status.kronos.com.
What’s the value?
It’s never a good feeling to be out of the loop, so why wouldn’t you take advantage of this free tool? If you don’t leverage the Trust Site and opt into the important communications it provides, you might be missing out on important information. The Trust Site is easy to use and gives you real-time insight into the current status of your solution, along with access to historical data for a complete up-to-date view any time you need it. In case this hasn’t convinced you, here is a list of additional benefits to get you on board!
- Stay relevant by monitoring solution status with an easy-to-navigate dashboard
- Track and review scheduled maintenance events and incidents by date
- Subscribe to email communications for incident, maintenance, and announcement updates
- View availability of tenants separately for each environment
- Access securely via a private community platform
What kind of communications does the Trust Site push out?
You have the option to subscribe to three different types of communications through the Trust Site. These include incidents, maintenance, and announcements. Ease serves a different purpose to ensure you get all the information you need for success.
- Incidents – These are unplanned or emergency events, outages, performance degradations, etc., that are only sent as needed. Opting into incident communications means that you will receive timely and critical notifications via email each time Kronos identifies an issue impacting the availability of your solution. We recommend that IT staff, operations employees, and project team members subscribe to Incident communications.
- Maintenance – Maintenance communications are about planned events. You will be notified whenever a maintenance event is scheduled. These notifications will inform you of what tenants are impacted and how the scheduled maintenance will impact access to your solution. As for Incidents, IT staff, operations employees, or project team members should consider signing up for Maintenance communications.
- Announcements – Announcement communications educate and inform you about upcoming enhancements, improvements, and new features within your Workforce Dimensions solution. They also highlight helpful resources to ensure you and your team are fully prepared for changes. Any Workforce Dimensions Trust Site user who wants to stay informed about enhancements in new releases should opt into Announcement communications.
To subscribe to any or all of these Trust Site communications, follow these five steps:
- Log in to the Kronos Community
- Select Workforce Dimensions under Product Resources
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the screen and select Workforce Dimensions Trust Site
- Click the Orange Click here to subscribe to emails button
- Check the boxes to opt-in to receive messages on incidents, maintenance, and/or announcements
We highly encourage you to take advantage of and start receiving Trust Site communications today! It will only keep you more informed about the status of your solution, and how is that anything but good? Plus, since this tool is uniquely relevant to your organization, it makes it even more valuable. Log in to the Kronos Community and check out our Trust Site resources page to get up to speed.