Calling all Workforce Central customers version 8.0 and higher. It’s time to huddle up!
Earlier this week, Alaina shared a blog about Kronos Huddles for Workforce Ready customers. Today, I’ll share event details with you from the Workforce Central side.
We hit the road last month with our new customer-first Kronos Huddle program. The first leg of the tour started in Indianapolis. Then, we moved on to the greater Boston area in May. In June, we’ll be headed on to Dallas. As you’ve heard, Kronos Huddles are free, one-day, local user conferences that offer you the opportunity to network with peers, gain insight from Kronos, and share experiences with other Workforce Central customers to capitalize on your workforce management investment. Oh, and there’s free lunch too which never hurts!
What to expect
You’ll enjoy learning about important topics like migrating from Flash to HTML 5, improving operating process and creative system design, and overall product tips and tricks from our experts. Plus, we’ll even have a testing for upgrades and implementations workshop. We know it’s a lot, but we promise it will be worth it!
We hope to see you in Dallas on June 11th at the Embassy Suites.
Address: 2727 N. Stemmons Freeway Dallas, TX 75207
Don’t hesitate to reserve your spot! Register ASAP, as space is limited and granted on a first come first serve basis.
And for you visual learners, here’s the agenda for the day:
- 9:30 a.m. - Registration and Refreshments
- 10:00 a.m. - Welcome
- 10:15 a.m. - Tips & Tricks with Product Experts
- 11:30 a.m. - Ask the Experts
- 12:00 p.m. - Break for lunch and Networking
- 1:00 p.m. - Testing for Upgrades & Implementations Workshop
- 2:00 p.m. - Improving Operating Process and Creative System Design
- 3:00 p.m. - Migrating from Flash to HTML5
- 4:00 p.m. - Closing Remarks
See you soon!