It’s official. We have retired the classic user experience as of the September release! Whether you have been using the new experience for some time or are new to the look, we have two key resources and three new features for you to take advantage of!
1. Get familiar with interactive walkthroughs! Available on the New User Experience page in the Community, our interactive walkthroughs guide users around the new look and feel of Workforce Ready. Available walkthroughs include:
- Manager: Timesheet
- Employee: Timesheet and PTO requests
- Employee profile and checklist experience
2. Connect with UI experts. Jump into our weekly UI training sessions that happen every Thursday at 11 a.m. ET. We’re running these sessions every Thursday until the end of the year — make sure you don’t miss out.
Check out these three cool new features for you to take advantage of!
1. readyConnect: Curated content at your fingertips is now available to you right within your Workforce Ready solution with the new readyConnect panel. We serve up content based on how your organization uses the solution. Topics include release readiness, open enrollment, and year-end activities. The goal? Make it easier for administrators, like you, to get access to the information you need to succeed with Workforce Ready. To access readyConnect, simply click on the in the upper right of your Workforce Ready solution and then My Topics.
2. Dashboards: Dashboards are exclusive to the new UI and aim to make visualizing data easy. Administrators can configure their dashboards any way they like. Dashboards can be made up of widgets, charts, and graphs, or a mix of all three. Listed below are examples of three commonly used carts and screenshots.
a. Number of Employees per Location
b. Hiring Trends
c. Turnover Stats by Reason and Dates
Don’t know where to start? We have you covered! Head on over to My Learning and type Dashboards in the search bar. Two e-learning courses will come up. One will walk you through configuring your dashboard and the other will walk you through modifying your dashboards.
3. Favorites: Start items will now show up as Favorites in the new UI if you already have them configured. Favorites can be found in the menu, under the star icon. Administrators can now assign favorites based on users’ security profiles. Managers and employees can be assigned to different favorites. For more information, check out our New User Experience page.
We strive to create a positive user experience, which is why the new UI has so many new features! Make sure you take full advantage of all that the new user experience has to offer. For more information, check out the New User Experience page.