Published: May 31, 2019
Simply put, mobility makes life easier. Cell phones are a prime example. I can’t imagine not being able to use my GPS to see what the traffic will be like going home or finding out what time my favorite restaurant is open until.
This desire for instant gratification also translates to work life. If you’re able to access your personal information from anywhere, of course, you’d want to get work-related information from anywhere as well. Luckily, for Workforce Ready customers, the mobile app creates a seamless experience that provides managers and employees the ability to access common HR, timekeeping, and payroll tasks as quickly as on their desktops. This encourages a more engaged and empowered work environment.
- There’s nothing worse than getting home and realizing that you forgot to manually check your schedule for your next shift. The mobile application gives you the freedom to check your schedule whenever you need to and from anywhere.
- You can also manage your schedule — send a request to swap shifts or request to fill an open shift, for example.
- You have the ability to view pay statements, W-2s, 1099s, and benefits, as well as set up direct deposit.
- Say you’re a remote employee. You can enroll in yearly benefits no matter where you are located, giving peace of mind to both you and your manager.
- You are given the power to provide location geofencing, preventing punches submitted outside an approved radius from going through.
- Feel empowered to approve time off, leave-of-absence, schedules, and timesheet change requests anywhere, anytime.
- You can also start building a dashboard on the go and then pick up right where you left off either on your desktop or on your mobile device. This dashboard availability streamlines access to key metrics that you need to have handy.
- Set notifications for quick reaction to requests, accessing reports, assigning workflows, and leveraging checklists to reduce hassle and respond in a timely fashion.
- Mobile allows you to make it easier for potential candidates to view and apply for jobs. You can also set applicants up for success by providing resume and social media upload options and giving the ability for onboarding tasks to be completed via mobile app.
Looking for Resources?
Check out three great resources for more information.
- Workforce Ready Mobile: Finding and Downloading the app video. Find more videos listed on the Workforce Ready mobile resources page!
- Workforce Ready Mobile fact sheet
- “The Rise of Responsive Employee Experience” whitepaper
With the fast-paced world we live in, it’s natural for us to want, and expect, the ability to get things done on the fly — no matter if those things are related to our personal or professional lives. The Workforce Ready mobile app provides independence that gives way to commitment and engagement at work — no matter where in the world you might be.