This is my favorite time of year. I love the merriment, the music, the lights, the decorations, the gift wrapping... And so, I spoke with Community Manager Melissa Spinella and wrapped up a little something to share with you today.
Here are a few fun facts about enhancements made to the Kronos Community experience in 2018:
- Idea Notification Functionality – The Community team introduced email notifications to the Ideas section for faster action and better communication between idea submitters, interested members, and Kronos product managers.
- Product Resources Pages – Product-focused pages were added to the main navigational menu for the major product lines. They feature tailored content such as product release notes, getting started information, and links to training and services information.
- Upgrade Central and Release Readiness Pages – Offshoots of the product resources pages for the respective solutions, Upgrade Central for Workforce Central, Release Readiness for Workforce Dimensions, and Release Readiness for Workforce Ready, were each reorganized to create a more informative and intuitive experience helping you get the information you need.
- Documentation Redesign – The newly designed Documentation section allows you to quickly access product documentation for your solution.
- Superuser Program – This recognition program was built to acknowledge and reward members who go above and beyond to collaborate in the Kronos Community.
Please note: you must be logged in to the Kronos Community to open these links.
Also this year...
The Kronos Community exceeded 43,400 members, collected 3,622 ideas, and received 21,798 responses to questions. Check out the 2018 Year in Review infographic for more stats, fun facts, and a sneak peek at what’s to come in 2019.
Happy Holidays to all Working Smarter Café readers! I hope you’re having a wonderful day with your friends and family.