Spreading yourself thin is an understatement when it comes to year-end, and I know payroll professionals are burning the midnight oil to keep things going without a hitch.
Your work is never done, and trust me when I say it does not go unnoticed. You are the ones who help get people paid on time. It’s time for you to take a well-deserved 10-minute break. What better way to enjoy it than learning about key Workforce Central® resources?
Grab your favorite cup of joe and take a seat in a comfy chair. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised about how often you will reference these sites in the future.
WFC HR and Payroll Kronos Community Discussion Group
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a place to talk with other payroll professionals? Oh, wait … we may just have what you need. Did you know that there is a dedicated HR and payroll discussion group in Kronos Community for Workforce Central? It’s called WFC HR and Payroll, and if you are not yet a member, I will be so bold as to say that you have been missing out.
Log in to Kronos Community before joining the discussion group. You’ll find like-minded professionals talking about the topics and issues that matter most to you. Take a deeper dive into this active group to see what tips and tricks, success stories, and other advice payroll professionals have to share. You might just have some answers to share as well.
Workforce HR and Payroll Video Tutorials
Who doesn’t love a good tutorial? Personally, I’m a visual learner and understand everything better when I can watch a demonstration instead of reading instructions. I’m also a sucker for the never-ending supply of DIY videos that are out there. I love the quick, how-to video tutorials our team of Kronos® experts has created to provide a better understanding of the common tasks you tackle while using Workforce Central. The best part is that you’ll find these videos accessible from the Kronos Community knowledge base. Simply log in to get started.
- Displaying W-2s to Administrators and Employees: Learn how to display W-2s to your Workforce Payroll™ administrator and employees in self-services.
- Extending Payroll Calendars: This video will show you how to extend your payroll calendar step-by-step.
- Granting Access to New Pages and Reports with Page Security: Have you tried to give admin users access to new system pages? If so, this one is for you.
- Updating Deduction Code Goal Amounts: Here is how to update goal amounts or limits for deferred compensation.
- Add Third-Party Sick Pay Adjustments: Get up to speed on how to make third-party sick pay adjustments for Workforce Payroll.
- Import Medical Employer Contributions for W-2s: Here is how to import your employer benefit costs, including those that appear on the W-2 as Code DD in box 12.
- For Whom Will a 1095-C Be Created?: Not sure who will receive a 1095-C? This tutorial will help.
- How to Display 1095-Cs to Administrators and Employees: Learn how to display 1095-C forms for admin users and employees.
Workforce HR and Workforce Payroll Support
If you ever find yourself stuck, head to Workforce HR & Workforce Payroll Support in Kronos Community. Here, you’ll discover a plethora of trending articles, documentation, questions and answers, and much more! Finding what you need has never been easier.
You have to be on top of things as a payroll professional, and I am fully confident that you are — but it never hurts to have a friendly reminder about all the resources that are available to help you. At Kronos, we want to encourage your success all year long, not just during year-end! So, while things seemingly wind down for a few months, we just wanted to give three cheers to you! We appreciate all your hard work.