Published: Jan 04, 2018
What’s the buzz for 2018? It’s still early in the new year, and the Internet is bursting with info about trends to watch. I spent some time browsing this morning – here are 5 articles that caught my eye:
- 2018 Global Workplace Trends – Workforce Institute board members offer their predictions on workplace trends that will be on practitioners’ minds this year.
- Four Key HR Trends to Watch In 2018 – Forbes article on radical changes to the HR landscape.
- 7 Customer Success Trends to Watch in 2018 – Seven trends from Gainsight about growing Customer Success functions.
- The Top 10 Business Trends That Will Drive Success In 2018 – Cool infographic on artificial intelligence, communities, blockchain, and more!
- 12 tech trends that will define 2018 – A list of technologies sure to make their mark on the new year.
One of the hottest, most thought-provoking trends for me is artificial intelligence. My informal, yet informative, search online proved it’s the cause of both concern and excitement. Will it lead to economic disruption and take away jobs? Will robots further advance medical care and will driverless vehicles improve fuel efficiency? Only time will tell, but I have a feeling we won’t have long to wait to find out.