By now you’ve probably heard about the New Home Experience coming to your UKG™ Dimensions solution. While the experience is ready and available for you to start using today if you’d like (just toggle it on!), you currently still have the option to keep using the existing experience — but only for a little while longer. Once the R9 release is applied to your solution, the New Home Experience will become permanent. Some of you have already adopted the new experience and are using it daily. If you haven’t yet, you have time to get familiar with it and get your teams prepared for its delivery with R9. And don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with a New Home checklist that’ll ensure you’re ready!
So, let’s do a little Q&A about these upcoming changes...
The UKG™ Dimensions New Home Experience — featuring an updated look, enhanced navigation menu, and redesigned tiles. Once applied, you will no longer be able to toggle back and use the current home version; the New Home will become the permanent experience.
When’s it happening?
The experience will be delivered and applied to your solution with the R9 release (July - September). We encourage you to take advantage of this time before the release to prepare.
How do I prepare?
To help you make the most of this period and ensure you and your teams are fully prepared for a smooth transition to the home changes, we’ve put together the New Home checklist — that includes important steps to take and links to helpful resources. Take a look at the checklist below, and then click here to download and share it with your people.
- Toggle the New Home Experience on in your non-production environment to get acquainted with it
- Communicate the upcoming changes to your administrators and employees
- Take screenshots of the New Home screen and tiles for training materials
- Subscribe to the Trust Site to learn your specific R9 release date
- Bookmark the Dimensions WFM Release Readiness page or the Dimensions HCM Release Readiness page to stay up to date on all Dimensions updates
- Watch the latest on-demand webinar about the New Home changes
- Review the New Home Job Aid
- Read the Online Help instructions on how to enable the new experience